منتديات طب الإسلامية

مرحبا بك في منتديات طب الإسلاميه ...

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات طب الإسلامية

مرحبا بك في منتديات طب الإسلاميه ...

منتديات طب الإسلامية

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

2 مشترك

Essien has just been confirmed to have put pen-to-paper on a new five-year contract at Stamford Brid

ابراهيم فضل المرجي
    ابراهيم فضل المرجي
    مشرف سابق
    مشرف سابق

الدفعة : العاشرة
    عدد المشاركات : 376
    تاريخ التسجيل : 20/07/2008
    نقاط التمييز : 5773
    التقييم : 0

Essien has just been confirmed to have put pen-to-paper on a new five-year contract at Stamford Brid Empty Essien has just been confirmed to have put pen-to-paper on a new five-year contract at Stamford Brid

مُساهمة من طرف ابراهيم فضل المرجي الأربعاء 23 يوليو 2008, 11:03

Essien has just been confirmed to have put pen-to-paper on a new five-year contract at Stamford Bridge and is hoping that his fellow African will prove his commitment to the club as well.

"Hopefully things will work out for Didier because we need him to stay," said the Ghana star.

"If he can make up his mind it will be good for us. He knows what he wants so it is up to him."

The latest speculation concerning Drogba's future is less than encouraging from a Blues' perspective, however, as the Ivorian hit-man is keen to try one last new challenge in his career and is now looking an increasingly good bet to join Barcelona.

Essien, 25, at one point was tipped to follow Jose Mourinho to Inter, but he has now effectively put those rumours to bed by enthusiastically committing to a long-term deal.

"I am really pleased to sign a new contract with Chelsea," boomed the Bison.

"I came here to stay longer, I like the team and I love the fans and I think we have got a great squad. I did not consider any other options, I love playing for Chelsea."

"We have one of the best coaches in the world," he added over the freshly appointed Luiz Felipe Scolari. "He has a different way of working so hopefully things will work for us."

Essien originally signed for Chelsea in 2005 from Lyon, and at that point his £24m transfer made him Africa’s most expensive player ahead of Drogba.

محمد علي أحمد
    محمد علي أحمد
    المشرف العام
    المشرف العام

الدفعة : العاشرة
    عدد المشاركات : 1299
    تاريخ التسجيل : 18/07/2008
    نقاط التمييز : 5997
    التقييم : 3
    دولة الإقامة : السودان

Essien has just been confirmed to have put pen-to-paper on a new five-year contract at Stamford Brid Empty رد: Essien has just been confirmed to have put pen-to-paper on a new five-year contract at Stamford Brid

مُساهمة من طرف محمد علي أحمد الأربعاء 23 يوليو 2008, 11:57

مايكل ايسيان نجم كبير و دينمو وسط مهم لتشيلسي خصوصاً بعد ان انتقل كلود ماكيللي الى باريس سانت جيرمان .
    و لكن ما اظن دروغبا بيقعد , لانو من السنه الفاتت منقنق و داقي جرس !

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الثلاثاء 07 مايو 2024, 09:53